Notice my contact info to the right, if you want to contact me with any questions. I would also like to say that I do attempt to give credit where credit is due. I do not make any claims to cakes in my blog except the ones in my slideshow. If I show a cake I will try to post some type of identifer with it, however, if I don't know who posted the cake it is impossible for me to do that. I am only using the cake to illustrate a specific technique.







Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Pistachio Cake...YUM!

My daughter, for whatever reason, recently told me that she wanted me to fix her a Pistachio Cake.

This is not a cake that I had in my arsenal of recipes, so I had to do a quick search on the internet.  I found a few but the one I finally chose was rated four and a half stars out of five stars.  If you would like to try this recipe you can find it at allrecipes.com .  It looks delish, and I can't wait to try it.  If you decide to give it a try too, let me know how it worked out for you.  I may choose to tweek it slightly, but for the most part I will probably stick to the original recipe as much as possible.

There is one concern with this cake, however, I did read that the cake will sometime collapse.  I need to exam the recipe a little more closely to see if I can remedy this problem.  I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment