Notice my contact info to the right, if you want to contact me with any questions. I would also like to say that I do attempt to give credit where credit is due. I do not make any claims to cakes in my blog except the ones in my slideshow. If I show a cake I will try to post some type of identifer with it, however, if I don't know who posted the cake it is impossible for me to do that. I am only using the cake to illustrate a specific technique.







Sunday, January 23, 2011

Putting fondant on a round cake

I have already told you in an earlier post about putting fondant on a square cake. I guess I did it first because I find it more difficult to do. So, now I will show you how to apply fondant to a round cake via this video. I hope that you will find it helpful. Here is the video:

If you notice in the video, she pulls the skirt of the fondant out as she works the fondant up against the cake. Also, you will notice that when she is using the smoothers...on the top she works from the center out toward the outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment