Notice my contact info to the right, if you want to contact me with any questions. I would also like to say that I do attempt to give credit where credit is due. I do not make any claims to cakes in my blog except the ones in my slideshow. If I show a cake I will try to post some type of identifer with it, however, if I don't know who posted the cake it is impossible for me to do that. I am only using the cake to illustrate a specific technique.







Sunday, January 23, 2011

Icing a cake

On the poll I posted I had a request for info on how to ice a cake. This is by far the best tutorial I have seen, so I would like to share it with you. As for me, I am still learning myself how to do this well, and I do not believe that I would be such a good example to follow. So here she is, Edna De La Cruz. She knows her stuff.

Edna's video is the one on the bottom. This is also another good one (thanks to Seriouscakes for her video):

No comments:

Post a Comment