Notice my contact info to the right, if you want to contact me with any questions. I would also like to say that I do attempt to give credit where credit is due. I do not make any claims to cakes in my blog except the ones in my slideshow. If I show a cake I will try to post some type of identifer with it, however, if I don't know who posted the cake it is impossible for me to do that. I am only using the cake to illustrate a specific technique.







Thursday, December 30, 2010

How much batter?

If you are going to be working with different sized pans with your cake design, the first essential is to know how much batter you will need to fill those pans. Wilton has prepared a chart http://bakedecoratecelebrate.com/techniques/amountbakingguide.cfm
which may be very useful to the newbies out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment