Notice my contact info to the right, if you want to contact me with any questions. I would also like to say that I do attempt to give credit where credit is due. I do not make any claims to cakes in my blog except the ones in my slideshow. If I show a cake I will try to post some type of identifer with it, however, if I don't know who posted the cake it is impossible for me to do that. I am only using the cake to illustrate a specific technique.







Sunday, January 1, 2012

Peanut Butter Chocolate Dream

This recipe has been passed down as far back as I can remember from my grandmother, my mother, myself and hopefully my kids.  It is a very rich dessert, and it will satisfy any sweet tooth.  It is called Peanut Chocolate Dessert.  It is made the following with the following ingredients:

Peanut Butter Chocolate Dream

1/2 cup butter
1 cup flour
1 cup peanuts
8 ounces cream cheese
1/3 cup peanut butter
1 cup powdered sugar
12 ounces whipped topping
1 box instant vanilla pudding
1 chocolate bar

In a bowl, cut butter into flour.  Stir in 2/3 cups of the peanuts.  Press the mixture into a 9x13 inch baking pan.  Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.  In another bowl, combine cream cheese peanut butter, and powdered sugar.  Beat until fluffy.  Gently fold in 1 cup of the whipped topping.  Spread this mixture over the cooled crust.  Chill.  Prepare the instant pudding according to package directions beating for 2 minutes.  Spread the instant pudding over the cream cheese.  Spread on the remaining whipped topping.  Shave any type of chocolate bar or pulse in a food processor (you can use any type of chocolate bar you like, but chocolate covered toffee bars are my favorite)  Sprinkle candy bar bits onto whipped topping and sprinkle on the remaining chopped nuts.  Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.

This is my little piece of heaven on a plate.  Hope you enjoy it too

No comments:

Post a Comment