Notice my contact info to the right, if you want to contact me with any questions. I would also like to say that I do attempt to give credit where credit is due. I do not make any claims to cakes in my blog except the ones in my slideshow. If I show a cake I will try to post some type of identifer with it, however, if I don't know who posted the cake it is impossible for me to do that. I am only using the cake to illustrate a specific technique.







Sunday, August 21, 2011

Creating Ocean Waves

I saw the simplest video ever for making ocean waves, and I just had to share the link with you.

I subscribe to an free e-zine (electronic magazine) called BakeMark's Bakin N Rockin. In the July 2011 issue is a video on how to create ocean waves on cakes. It is straight forward and simple. All you will need to create this ocean wave is a styrofoam cup and an airbrush system (if you don't have an airbrush system you could probably also use Wilton's Color Mist.

Here is the link: link

1 comment: