Notice my contact info to the right, if you want to contact me with any questions. I would also like to say that I do attempt to give credit where credit is due. I do not make any claims to cakes in my blog except the ones in my slideshow. If I show a cake I will try to post some type of identifer with it, however, if I don't know who posted the cake it is impossible for me to do that. I am only using the cake to illustrate a specific technique.







Friday, April 22, 2011

Trying out the Lambeth Method

Well I finally got around to trying some of the Lambeth techniques (So to speak) on a cake for my granddaughter. Well kinda sort of. I didn't have a lot of time so I used a couple of the decorating techniques, but not in layers. After trying some of the icing methods I am even more determined to try some of these techniques. I just wish you could find more information about it on the internet. Classes really aren't an option for me at all right now. Oh well, I am getting off topic. I really like the looks of this on a cake, and I will be trying some more intricate stuff as I get the chance. Tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment